Ultrafiltration membrane has precise micro-pores. Although ultrafiltration has no performance of removing small molecules such as inorganic salts and dissolved organic matter, it is quite effective for intercepting bacteria, viruses, colloids, macromolecules, and other particles in water. Moreover, the operating pressure is low and the equipment is simple, so ultrafiltration is an ideal treatment method for the terminal treatment of pure water.
Ultrafiltration (UF) technology is a membrane separation technique between microfiltration and nanofiltration, with an average aperture of 3 to 100 nm, and has functions such as purifying, separating and concentrating solutions. The filtration medium is an ultrafiltration membrane. Under the pressure difference between the two sides, only low molecular weight solute and water can pass through the ultrafiltration membrane, to achieve the purpose of purification, separation, and concentration. Ultrafiltration membrane technology has a wide range of applications, the earliest used ultrafiltration membrane is natural animal viscera membrane, and the initial ultrafiltration has been as an experimental work but not developed, until the 1970s, ultrafiltration technology into the rapid development of industrial application stage. At present (2018), ultrafiltration membrane materials have been expanded from cellulose acetate (CA) to polystyrene (PS), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), polycarbonate (PC), polyacrylonitrile (PAN), polyethersulfone (PES), and nylon (PA), etc., and the intercalation molecular weight has developed from 103 to 106. Because ultrafiltration has the characteristics of simple equipment, small occupation area, constant phase state, low operating pressure, low material requirements, simple equipment, and so on, its application scope has been rapidly extended from the research field to the practical application field, such as electronics, medicine, electrophoretic paint, beverage, food chemical industry, medical treatment, and wastewater treatment and recycling.
|Product name||Ultrafiltration(UF) Water Treatment System|
|Voltage||380V 50HZ or Customized|
|Inlet water pressure||0.1-0.6Mpa|
|Filter material||PP and UF membrane|
|Material||SUS or FRP or PVC-U|
|Working water temperature||5-45°C|
|Production water Turbidity||≤0.1NTU|
|Remove organic matter and bacteria||≥99%|
|After-sales Service||Video technical support, Online support, Field maintenance, and repair service|
1. Families, schools, hotels, hospitals, laboratories, farms, apartments, etc.
2. Industrial wastewater treatment.
3. Food and Beverage Factory, Drinking Water, Bottled Drinking Water.
4. Industrial boiler, power plant boiler, high-pressure boiler water treatment
5. Ultra-pure water treatment for electronic industry and semiconductor industry.
1. Fully automatic operation, simple operation, self-protection of fault stop;
2. Professional design, excellent components, simple installation;
3. The ultrafiltration separation process is simple and the equipment is highly automated;
4. Stable operation, many years without trouble;
5. High filling density of membrane core and low cost per membrane area;
6.It can classify different molecular weight substances；
7. It has strong applicability to water quality and a wide application range.
All Automatic control system
Raw water pump SS304
Quartz sand filter FRP
Activated carbon filter FRP
Security filter SS304
High-Pressure pump SS304
UF Membrane system
Stainless steel frame
Raw water pump→ Quartz sand filter→ activated carbon filter→ Anti-scale dosing system→security filter → high-pressure pump→UF system→UV → pure water tank
1. All Automatic control systems–Program controller, pressure gauge, and flow meter.
2. Raw water pump– provides the pressure to quartz sand filter.
3. Quartz sand filter–get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
Active Carbon filter–Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc. Auto control valve–Automatic backwash operation, no manual operation. Can be set 2-3 days of washing time, automatic operation.
4. Security filter–prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um.
5. High-pressure pump–Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
6.RO Membrane system– the main part of the plant. The RO membrane’s desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.