The two-stage reverse osmosis pure water equipment is also called the two-stage reverse osmosis pure water equipment. It is composed of two pure water systems. The source water can be filtered and then pressurized by the high-pressure pump again into the RO host, and pure ultra-pure water can be produced after the secondary separation and purification.
Level 1 reverse osmosis equipment principle of work for the raw water through the pump pressurized junior pretreatment system such as activated carbon, quartz sand, then by high-pressure pump pressurized by RO reverse osmosis membrane, makes the high concentration of water into a low concentration of water, the water quality at the same time of heavy metals, bacteria, viruses and other pollutants by RO reverse osmosis membrane separation out side by side, After the first stage reverse osmosis treatment of pure water at a temperature of 25℃, the effluent conductivity can be guaranteed between 2-5us/cm, and the desalination rate of the reverse osmosis host is above 98.5%.
The secondary reverse osmosis pure water equipment has a less pretreatment system than the primary reverse osmosis pure water equipment. It directly uses the pure water treated by the primary reverse osmosis pure water equipment to re-enter the RO reverse osmosis membrane, purification column, and other systems for secondary treatment, to obtain higher quality ultrapure water.
|Product name||Two-stage Reverse Osmosis(RO) Water Treatment System|
|Capacity||250L/H to 30000L/H|
|Voltage||380V 50HZ or Customized|
|Inlet water pressure||0.2-0.6Mpa|
|Filter material||PP and RO membrane|
|Material||SUS or FRP or PVC-U|
|Working water temperature||5-45°C|
|Remove organic matter and bacteria||≥99%|
|After-sales Service||Video technical support, Online support, Field maintenance, and repair service|
1. Purification of water for purified water, distilled water, food, and prepared beverages.
2. The preparation of pure water and ultra-pure water in electronics, medicine, food, and other industries.
3. Light textile, chemical, food, and other industries, used for separation, concentration, liquid decolorization for process engineering.
4. Desalination of seawater and brackish water.
1. Large water permeability, high desalination rate≥98% under normal circumstances;
2. High interception and removal of organic matter, colloid, particles, bacteria, virus, heat source, etc.
3. Small energy consumption, high water utilization rate, operation cost is lower than other desalination equipment;
4. The separation process has no phase transition and is reliable and stable;
5. Small size, simple operation, easy maintenance, strong adaptability, long service life;
6. Continuous operation ensures stable product water quality;
7. Easy installation, low installation cost.
All Automatic control system
Raw water pump SS304
Quartz sand filter FRP
Activated carbon filter FRP
Security filter SS304
High-Pressure pump SS304
RO Membrane system
Stainless steel frame
Raw water tank→Raw water pump→Quartz sand filter→Activated carbon filter → Security filter→First reverse osmosis→First high-pressure pump→Secondary reverse osmosis→Secondary high-pressure pump →Pure water tank →Transport pump→Water point
1. All Automatic control systems–Program controller, pressure gauge, and flow meter.
2. Raw water pump– provides the pressure to quartz sand filter.
3. Quartz sand filter–get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
Active Carbon filter–Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc. Auto control valve–Automatic backwash operation, no manual operation. Can be set 2-3 days of washing time, automatic operation.
4. Security filter–prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um.
5. High-pressure pump–Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
6. RO Membrane system– the main part of the plant. The RO membrane’s desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.