Reverse osmosis equipment is widely used because it USES the automatic pretreatment system, realize the unmanned operation of imported reverse osmosis membrane, desalination rate is high, long service life, low operating cost, but it is good to reverse osmosis equipment can be regular maintenance, to make it play a bigger role, prolong service life.
1. Strictly control the inlet water quality to ensure that the device is carried out under underwater quality conditions that meet the inlet water index requirements. If the inlet water quality does not meet the requirements, it is very easy to cause the reverse osmosis membrane fouling, which makes the consumables fail quickly and seriously affects the effluent water quality.
2. The total amount of reverse osmosis into the RO water control valve to control, if the reverse osmosis into the water does not change, do not move the RO water control valve, fully open or fully closed is strictly prohibited. RO concentrated discharge regulating valve is used to adjust the system recovery rate, such as the recovery rate does not change, do not move the concentrated discharge regulating valve, absolutely prohibit full open or full closed.
3. The device should not be shut down for a long time and should run for less than 2 hours a day. If it is ready to shut down for more than 72 hours, the unit should be protected by filling 1% sodium bisulfate and 18% glycerin with a chemical cleaning device.
4. The reverse osmosis device should be flushed for 10 minutes under the condition of 0.4Mpa inlet pressure when it is started after each shutdown.
5. The operation of pressure control, under the premise of meeting the water production and water quality, takes the lowest pressure value as far as possible, which is conducive to reducing the water flux attenuation of the membrane, reduce the membrane replacement rate.
6. Operators should record the operating parameters every hour to detect the use of pure water equipment and the water quality. Main records should include influent water: pH, conductivity, pressure, SDI, water temperature. Water production: conductivity, flow rate, pH value; Concentrated water: flow rate, pressure, and inlet pressure at each stage.
7. When the high and low-pressure alarm occurs in the reverse osmosis device, first check whether the opening of the manual valve from the security filter to the high-pressure pump is too small, then check whether the RO water inlet regulating valve and the concentrated discharge valve is normal, and then press the reset button of the high and low-pressure alarm to restart the purified water production equipment.
8. inlet temperature control, according to the actual water consumption, take the critical pressure (inlet pressure is lower than the value of desalination rate resulting in a significant decline in the pressure value) cannot meet the requirements of water production and water quality as the lowest temperature as the inlet temperature during the period, to reduce the attenuation of membrane water.