Electrodeionization (EDI) is a pure water manufacturing technology that combines ion exchange technology, ion exchange membrane technology, and ion electromigration technology. Widely used in pharmaceutical industry, electronics, semiconductor, precision machinery industry ultra-pure water, power plant chemical water treatment, fine chemical, fine science water, etc.
Electrodeionization (EDI) system is a kind of scientific water treatment technology that mainly moves through the water dielectric ions in the separator under the action of the direct current electric field, and uses the ion selection through the exchange membrane to purify the water quality. Between a pair of electrodes of an electrodialysis device, there are usually multiple groups of anion membrane, positive membrane and partition plate (A, B) arranged alternately to form a concentrated chamber and a weak chamber (that is, the cation can pass through the positive membrane and anion can pass through the anion membrane). The cation in the light chamber migrated to the negative electrode and passed through the positive membrane, which was intercepted by the negative membrane in the concentrated chamber. Anionic migration towards the positive direction of Yin membrane in water, be strong chamber of Yang membrane intercept, such by light chamber on the number of ions in water gradually reduce, become freshwater, and thick the water chamber, due to the ion of Yin and Yang were strong, dielectric ion concentration rising, become thick water, to achieve, purification, concentration or the purpose of refined.
|Product name||EDI Deionization Reverse Osmosis(RO) Water Treatment System|
|Voltage||380V 50HZ or Customized|
|Inlet water pressure||0.2-0.6Mpa|
|Filter material||PP and RO membrane and EDI module|
|Material||SUS or FRP or PVC-U|
|Working water temperature||5-45°C|
|Remove organic matter and bacteria||≥99%|
|After-sales Service||Video technical support, Online support, Field maintenance, and repair service|
1. Families, schools, hotels, hospitals, laboratories, farms, apartments, etc.
2. Industrial wastewater treatment.
3. Food and Beverage Factory, Drinking Water, Bottled Drinking Water.
4. Industrial boiler, power plant boiler, high-pressure boiler water treatment
5. Ultra-pure water treatment for electronic industry and semiconductor industry.
1.Fully automatic operation, simple operation, self-protection of fault stop;
2.Professional design, excellent components, simple installation;
3.PLC microcomputer monitoring, timing cleaning reverse osmosis membrane;
4.Stable operation, many years without trouble;
5.Desalination rate: 97-99%;
6.Removal of organic matter and bacteria:99%;
7.Direct drinking, boiling water without scale.
All Automatic control system
Raw water pump SS304
Quartz sand filter FRP
Activated carbon filter FRP
Security filter SS304
High-Pressure pump SS304
RO Membrane system
Stainless steel frame
Raw water tank → Raw water pump → Quartz sand filter → Activated carbon filter → Security filter → First reverse osmosis → First high-pressure pump → Secondary reverse osmosis → Secondary high-pressure pump → Pure water tank → Transport pump →EDI System →Pure water tank →Water point
1. All Automatic control systems–Program controller, pressure gauge, and flow meter.
2. Raw water pump– provides the pressure to quartz sand filter.
3. Quartz sand filter–get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
Active Carbon filter–Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc. Auto control valve–Automatic backwash operation, no manual operation. Can be set 2-3 days of washing time, automatic operation.
4. Security filter–prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um.
5. High-pressure pump–Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
6. RO Membrane system– the main part of the plant. The RO membrane’s desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
7. EDI system– EDI system uses two electrodes to move charged ions in water with high voltage, and with ion exchange resin and selective resin film to speed up the removal of ions, to achieve the purpose of water purification.